The Following Positions on DA Board have been extended closing on 3rd April 2018.
- Events Controller .
- Governance -Corporate and Legal .
- National Marketing & Promotional.
Key Position Descriptions .
- To liaise with the Host state officials and any appointed individual from the host state to facilitate the Championships.
- To assist in the development & approval & successful application of the Program for Australian Championships.
- Control of statistical information re Championships.
- Dispersal of Statistical information to DA Executive and Board and to officials from Affiliated bodies.
- Liaison with volunteers to provide services to the officials and players during the championships.
- Appointment of floor controllers that report directly to the Events controller.
- Application of the portfolio to further events i.e. Australian Grand Masters, Pacific Masters, Grand Prix events.
- Create a resource package for hosts of Grand Prix events, Including the championships and develop a standard format for Events.
- Assist in the development of programs in liaison with the Marketing/Promotions Director. Australian C,ships & Televised Events.
National Marketing /Promotional
- To include the strategy in the production of Darts Australia’s Business Plan.
- Explore and present potential marketing opportunities through multi media outlets
- Manage promotion of the organisation through current media. (Website – Print media Facebook & Team Apps.)
- Development and purchase of promotional materials to assist in creating and maintaining a high profile for the Organisation and the sport.
- Liaise with Executive to create opportunities through merchandising & DA Logo.
- To seek Endorsement arrangements with public identities.
- To oversee event marketing including the Australian Championships and any future event specifically identified for promotion of the organisation.
- Liaise with Webmaster & oversee the content and development of Darts Australia Website.
Governance -Corporate and Legal .
- Develop a sponsorship process that is fair and equitable to all parties.
- To ensure the BDO are informed of development of sponsorship/limitations regarding Darts Australia requirements.
- To create a( needs based) requirement for sponsorship. This is to include the affiliated bodies and their requirements for sponsorship.
- To disseminate development opportunities through the BDO to affiliated States/Territories.
- To investigate and review sponsorship agreements and seek further advice if necessary.
- To prepare sponsorship and other documents for presentation and endorsement.
- To present an annual report on the development of sponsorship opportunities and current sponsorship progression .
- To seek assistance from individuals with recognised skill base to assist in the successful development of this position .
Applicants should forward any relevant information outlining
- Resume .
- DA Application Form .
- Forward To email@example.com
- Nomination Form for Darts Australia Directors